Enjoy No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months
Interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
It only take a few seconds to apply - just choose the MacMall Preferred Account at checkout.
Make a purchase.
- Spend at least $250 to qualify for the 6 months to pay offer.
- Complete your purchase by midnight ET on November 30, 2015
- Simply select "Yes, I'd like No Payments..." and pay with your MacMall Preferred Account to accept the 6 months to pay promotional offer.
Avoid interest charges.
- Watch for your statement each month or view your account information online at any time to stay on top of your purchases.
- Pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date on your statement to avoid interest on this purchase.
- Take advantage of promotional financing on multiple purchases up to your available credit limit when you spend $250 or more on each individual transaction and we'll help you keep track of when each promotional balance is due.
- Multiple purchases of less than $250 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
Your Money. Your Choice.
- If you don?t want to pay before the promotional period ends, you will owe interest that has accumulated at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 25.99% starting from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date).
- The accumulated or "deferred" interest will be added to your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires, if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available on your statement and online - so you can stay in control of your money.
Preferred Account Benefits
Take advantage of special financing and exclusive discounts at MacMall - for Preferred Account members only.
Easily manage purchases.
You'll have a dedicated credit limit for all your computing needs – with low monthly payments.
Checkout is faster.
With instant online approval, you could start using your MacMall Preferred Account immediately.
It's safer – and more secure.
Purchases are backed by "Zero Fraud Liability" protection.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 25.99% and the Minimum Interest charge is $2.00. See terms
- If you happen to pay late, you could receive a late fee of up to $35. See terms
Click Here to view the Terms and Conditions of the MacMall Preferred Account.
Already have a MacMall Preferred Account? Click here to manage your account online.
The MacMall Preferred Account is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank,
and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.
The lender for MacMall Preferred Accounts is Comenity Capital Bank. Copyright Bill Me Later, Inc. 2001-2014. All rights reserved.